Signs Someone Is A Real Friend
We all have friends, but are they true or are they just actors? Below you can find some facts which will help you define whether the person is a true friend of yours or just a pathetic actor.
- Real friends don’t blame you for choosing work over fun.
- You always feel free to grab some food from their fridge.
- You both know that if zombie apocalypse comes and someone suddenly gets bitten, you won’t kill him unless he is 100% a zombie.
- Your friend is always ready to listen or give advice to you regardless of his mood and time of the day.
- Being a good friend means you can be separated for weeks or even months, but there are still no doubts about your friendship.
- They’ve helped you move. (If they did this during summer – be sure that they are the most real friends).
- Friends will be always ready to help you clean up a mess after a huge party at your house.
- When you think everything is over for you, real friends will always support you.
- Each post on a social network (regardless of what it is) is commented, liked or favored by your real friend.
- When someone is disrespectful towards your friend, you interrupt and handle the problem. Real best friends will do the same for you.
- True friends are always sincerely happy for your wins and upset for your losses.
- Real friends will always tell you straight away when you’re being stupid or inappropriate.
- You don’t worry that your friend will post the photo where you consider yourself to be ugly.
- They will tell you any painful information you might not know.
- You always call each other stupid names or curse words.
- Even when dating someone, they don’t forget about your friendship.
- They will never leave you alone.
- They will never be silent about your girl cheating on you.
- You don’t need any social networks to know whom they are dating or when is their birthday, because you pretty much already know it.
- They won’t let you do stupid stuff – at least not by yourself.
Being a nice person is a key to get true friends through your life. So don’t lie, don’t betray and don’t take advantage of your friends.