Check Your Price
What Is an Outline?Writingan outline of the already written paper is much easier than working on the outline of the not written one. In its essence, an outline is the plan of your paper that should be divided into three major sections: an introduction, the main body, and a conclusion. Figuratively speaking, an outline is the skeleton of the essay that keeps the essential writer`s ideas together. If you look through any academic article, you will notice that it follows the classic structure containing three major parts mentioned above. The same format will be used in your essay and your outline will represent it. As such, your outline will contain your thesis statement, topic sentences, as well as the ideas that you are going to include in your essay. When skipping writing an essay outline, the writer may get lost in the ideas and confuse the arguments. Being one of the parts of the prewriting stage, outline significantly facilitates the writing process itself. As you can see, outlining an essay is a particularly important stage that should not be ignored if you are going to get a satisfactory grade. If academic writing is not one of your key strengths, we recommend you to learn the terms and conditions offered by our reputed company.
Our prices are extremely attractive, especially if you plan in advance and your order is not urgent.
We Are Working to Make Our Customers HappyIf you are exhausted and cannot work on your outline, you can always count onour outline writing service. Our experienced and creative writers know how to do an essay outline on any other academic task of premium quality. Having more than ten years of experience in academic writing, we have already assisted thousands of customers from different countries with their academic problems. If you are also searching for expert help, you are just in the right place. There are many reasons for cooperation with our professional services. Below, you will find the most common ones:
- Cooperation with Writer-Elite.com will help you decrease stress and frustration caused by the tight academic schedule;
- Getting professional help from our writing team will help you improve your grades and academic reputation;
- Relying on us with your academic assignments, you will receive more time on the activities you really like to do.
We recruit the best writers and do everything to retain their services
Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions
Our business model depends on keeping you happy
Affordable RatesWe fully realize that the customers at our outline writing service have limited budgets. Therefore, we do not set high prices for our services. Apart from the affordable cost of our services, we guarantee that all our customers can join our affiliate program and get a great discount. If you want to find out the final price for your paper before placing the order, feel free to check out the prices on the website and use our price calculator. Keep in mind that the price for the order depends mainly on the deadline and length of the paper. It means that the paper with the same instructions but different deadlines will cost differently. We want to be closer to our customers and solve their problems immediately. Thus, we encourage you to get in touch with us through the phone, e-mail, or live chat whenever you have some question or inquiry. Our qualified support managers are able to solve any question that may arise. If you want to forward an important message to your writer, cannot proceed with the payment, or just want to learn more about our services, just let us know and we will assist you! Working 24/7, we can help our customers with the most urgent tasks. Even if you want to get a great outline in just three hours, the writers working at our essay outline writing service will assist.
No plagiarism or errors! With Writer-Elite.com you do not have to worry about uniqueness and quality of your paper.
How to Write an Outline for a Paper?If you want to understand how a good outline should look like, we recommend you to find the examples of great outlines available online. Checking these samples, you will understand what points should be included in your outline, as well as how it should be structured. Basically, the structure of your outline represents the structure of your whole essay and include the following sections:
- An Introduction. In accordance with the classic essay structure, an introduction is the first paragraph of your paper that should bring the topic to the reader`s attention. For instance, if you are comparing two popular touristic destinations in your essay, make sure to explain why did you pick up them and explain what are the criteria of their comparison in your introduction.
- A Body. The main body of your essay may have a different structure depending on the type of your essay. For instance, if you are writing an argumentative essay, your main body will be divided into several paragraphs and each of them will be dedicated to developing one argument. When writing a cause and effect essay, you may want to introduce the causes of a particular issue or policy, then its potential effects. Just pay attention that the body of your paper should be thesis-driven, meaning it should be related to the thesis statement mentioned in your introduction.
- A Conclusion. A concluding paragraph, as a rule, should address your thesis statement once again and name arguments that were discussed in the paper. It is important not to make your conclusion appear from nowhere. A good conclusion will always demonstrate whether the writer is familiar with the topic and can answer the questions within its scope.